Attorneys For Truck Accident Injuries, Florida | 1-800-872-4878
PERSONAL INJURY AND AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Fill out this form for a Free, immediate, case Evaluation
939 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FlL 33405
Evereything you need to know about hiring a personal Injury attorney
I was referred to this office by a friend of mine who had her case handle by attorney, Marcos Gonzalez. I was very pleased with Mr. Gonzalez and his staff. Everyone is very nice and I got a great outcome on my settlement. I Would recommend this firm to anyone looking for a PI or Workers' compensation attorney. Thank you guys! Keep up the good work. Scarlett Estevez
Excellent friendly office!!! Had an amazing experience everyone was super helpful and they worked their tails off to get me max dollar for my case .. Marcos Gonzalez amazing person hire him you won’t regret it !!!!
Were you hit by a commercial vehicle or truck in Florida?
Truck accidents often cause fatal to severe injuries to those involved due to the impact and size of trucks or commercial vehicles. In addition, truck accidents and commercial vehicle claims are more complicated because large companies or government entities are often involved. That's why our Florida accident attorneys can help if you've been hit by a truck, suffered severe injuries, or lost a family member in a fatal truck accident.
After an injury crash, the trucker's employer's insurance company will try to talk you out of filing a claim by offering you a deal that will almost certainly be well below what you could get if you sued for injuries with an accident attorney. However, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries sustained in the crash. Your compensation would be much higher than if you accepted the deal offered by the trucker's insurance company. Call our accident and personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA in Florida, so that we can assess your case. Don't waste any more time; it's essential to act fast if you want to file a lawsuit to claim compensation for injuries if you are hit by a truck. Remember that you only have 30 days to file your claim, and the clock has already started ticking. Call now at 1-800-872-4878 for a free consultation.
What should I do if I was hit by a truck or commercial vehicle in Florida?
Staying calm is the key to a successful start of a truck accident claim. Accidents are stressful, but a truck accident's damage is usually more significant and, therefore, more extensive. If you can, follow the following tips to protect your rights from the first moment:
- Call 911 immediately. Even if you think you are not injured, you may have injuries that do not manifest themselves for a few hours. Getting medical care is essential. Contact the police. Law enforcement will write a report that may be relevant evidence to win your injury case. Collaborate with them in everything they need and be interested in where you can get it.
- Ask for witnesses' contact information. Their testimony can become crucial since, on the other side, there will be lawyers specialized in this type of case trying to get you the minimum compensation or even none at all.
- Call your insurer. Each insurance company has its process and deadline for reporting an accident. It's the perfect time to make that call to make sure you can ask the trucker for all the information your company might need.
- Write down absolutely everything: names, dates, times, reference numbers, and other pertinent information. In the days following the accident, you will receive calls from your insurance agency, the opposing insurance agency, and your attorney if you decide to use them.
Truck accidents are complex and will be a long road ahead. Don't walk it alone. Call us at 1-800-872-4878, so we can evaluate your case and discuss your options. We know the state and federal laws and have worked tirelessly for years to achieve the highest compensation, recovering millions of dollars for our clients.
Five things to avoid if you've been hit by a truck in Florida
Truck crash cases are handled differently, so it's more important than ever to be safe. Do not do the following things if you want success in your truck accident case:
- Get out of the car without making sure it is safe. First, check to ensure there is no danger of being struck by a car. When it is safe to exit your vehicle, Advocates USA recommends that you secure the accident site with lights.
- Not taking photos of the accident.
- Never lose your temper and raise your voice or get into an argument. What you say can be used against you. Relax and collaborate in everything necessary to resolve the issues in the best possible way.
- Not obtaining all the truck driver's information and their policy. You will need all of this information to try to fight for the compensation that you deserve. Do not trust the driver's good faith, and ensure you get their data as soon as possible.
- Under no circumstances talk about guilt or sign any paper that the driver of the truck or his insurer presents to you. Truck drivers are trained on how to act in the event of an accident because trucking companies already have an established protocol for action in these cases.
Even if the accident is the trucker's fault, the attorneys for the trucking company can turn the case around. Call Advocates USA at 1-800-872-4878 or fill out our contact form for a free, confidential consultation. Our experienced attorneys will listen to and evaluate your truck accident case.
Possible reasons for a truck accident
- Truck accidents can occur for many reasons. Below are the most common:
- Violation of traffic regulations
- Excessive speed
- Tires with little air for a large truck
- Cargo shifted because it was loose or unsecured
- Driver exhaustion
- Driving under the influence
- Improper and hazardous braking or slowing
- Poor truck maintenance
- Blind spots due to height
- Careless or reckless driving, combined with a heavy load
Contact our Florida truck and commercial vehicle accident attorneys now. Our personal injury and accident attorneys are available to help car accident and personal injury victims throughout Palm Beach County and Florida. Call us at 1-800-872-4878 or fill out our contact form now. We serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we will evaluate your case and try to get you the compensation you deserve.
Remember that if you don't win, we don't charge, so you have nothing to lose. Our team has the experience and knowledge you need to obtain the maximum compensation you deserve. We have years of experience in accidents with injuries of all kinds.
NEED AN ATTORNEY? WE CAN HELP!
INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT?
" NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN"
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN FLORIDA
Free consultation 24 hours a day 7 days a week!